- Infections and Immunoepidemiology Branch, National Cancer Institute (NCI)
Intramural research focusing on cancer risk related to infections and immune disturbance.
- Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (HRSA)
Information about U.S. transplant policy and statistics.
- Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients
Statistics on transplantation in the U.S., reports on individual transplant centers, and access to data on transplantation for researchers.
- United Network for Organ Sharing
Contractor that manages the U.S. transplant network for HRSA. Implements transplant policy, conducts matching for organ allocation, provides educational materials, and promotes organ donation.
- United States Renal Data System
Collects, analyzes, and distributes information about end-stage renal disease in the U.S.
- American Cancer Society
Guidelines for cancer screening for the general population.